Service Protection Direct - A message from the company
We recognize that there are a lot of negative comments and customer complaints toward Protection Direct, and some of it is absolutely warranted. We are currently working with the BBB to improve our rating (read more about that here: http://bit.ly/joR2b3), and we are actively trying to improve our image by resolving existing complaints. It's our hope to change our industry by leading the way with solid business practices, responsive customer service and transparent communication.
Post here about your recent experiences (the good, the bad and the ugly) or send them to us through firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be heard. If you're a current customer and want us to look into a specific incident, be sure to email us your full name and customer ID number so that we can quickly identify your case and try to get the issue resolved.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we're here to help!bfd486f
You may also like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "There are certain professors in the world of academia who have the inane ability to render a subject so monotonous and juvenile that attending class is a waste of time..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."