I got a letter about extending my warranty. I was concerned because the letter is in my husband's name (who isn't on the title) and came to a temporary address.

I also already have a warranty with another company. I called protection direct to try and understand why I recieved this letter, especially because I've never heard of the company. They guy talked to me like I was an *** and didn't know what protection warranty was.

When I informed him I already have it he very rudely said "then you're set, bye" and hung up. I hope that no one actually does business with these very rude people.

Comments

One of the phone agents talked very rudely and condescendingly to me, as well, when I asked him questions about their services/product. It was kind of laughable, though, because in my opinion, any person who has to talk like that to someone doesn't really know his a** from a hole in the ground.

Either you know your product or you don't. If you don't, then at least have the maturity to say so, then offer some *** customer service and figure out a way to get the question addressed, you know?