I got a letter about extending my warranty.I was concerned because the letter is in my husband's name (who isn't on the title) and came to a temporary address.

I also already have a warranty with another company. I called protection direct to try and understand why I recieved this letter, especially because I've never heard of the company. They guy talked to me like I was an *** and didn't know what protection warranty was.

When I informed him I already have it he very rudely said "then you're set, bye" and hung up.I hope that no one actually does business with these very rude people.

Had an Experience with Service Protection Direct?

Comments

One of the phone agents talked very rudely and condescendingly to me, as well, when I asked him questions about their services/product.It was kind of laughable, though, because in my opinion, any person who has to talk like that to someone doesn't really know his a** from a hole in the ground.

Either you know your product or you don't.If you don't, then at least have the maturity to say so, then offer some *** customer service and figure out a way to get the question addressed, you know?