I contacted Service Protection Direct concerning an extended auto warranty letter I got in the mail.They claimed to be like an insurance company for auto repair.

If this is a good company acting like a heath care provider for autos as Joe and Basil claim then why won't they send a policy to you to review. If you wouldn't buy life/health/house/auto insurance without seeing the company's policy provisions/restrictions then why would you buy from this company. Buyer beware flags go up my flag pole.

If they would have sent a preview policy I probably would have bought.Now if I had such a policy I would call my local dealers to see if they have delt with them or their competators.

Had an Experience with Service Protection Direct?

Comments

Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more